Monday, January 23, 2012

When I"m Feelin' Blue ........

There are times when U are down, real down to the fact that U can't shake it off. Praying helps a lot and always remember no matter how bad things turn out to be, there will always be someone behind you supporting and giving you the energy to go on.

Well, me, I am going thru that period of time. As I ponder on what I had gone through lives, it did give me a bit confident and also brought back great memories.

Friends come and go but true friends will stand by you through thick and thin. They will lift your spirits up and make you appreciate them more fr stopping by in your journey of life even for a split second.

To all my friends, whoever you may be and wherever you may be at, from the bottom of my heart, I say

THANK YOU ...














1 comment:

  1. wow bro so many sweet memories yes....welllll those were d days n wit vy deed affections n thoughts too....so lucky 2 hv so many frens all ova...as one of ur admirers said U r not aloneeee bro theres so many of us behind u...jz don 4get us...ye

    ReplyDelete