Monday, January 10, 2011

AJL25......

Hmmm...... 2nd posting...... What to write ea? Bnyk tapi nak kene susun silang kata dulu....
Apapun, weekend was nice.... ade gak rest time but d highlight I guess was d AJL25 last nite. Overall entertaining but too much gimmick frm all participated but Faizal Tahir's Hanyut mmg gempaq and DARING!!!!!
Shahir as always very menusuk jiwa ngan lagu "Kebahagiaan Dalam Perpisahan". Adira lak cam masih nervous2 gitu..... al-maklum ler 1st time performing agaknye......
I'm not a big fan of d indie grups sngt, so for me, performance dorang commendable jer but MUH feat Black bole kate best gak but Black ngan Sofia Jane nye, PERGH! vocal power rangers tuuuuuu.
Ana Rafalli lak (D Juara), lagu dia quite refreshing......len dri yg len...... Hafiz lak, even suare sedap and mantap but I'm not a fan.... (it's jus my preference I guess).
Opening and closing performance mmg BEST especially Fran ngan "Sekadar Di Pinggiran" and of course my idol, Datuk Siti ngan etnik creative songs all of which were in AJL one time or another... Kak Pah lak, muke dah macam kuih pau (quote frm one of my FB fren) but suare still strong although pitching ade lari sikit...... But yang ketara bile suare Kak Pah sengau abis.....mungkin serombong idung dah sempit sikit kot..... Hmmmm..... Kak Jenab as usual mmg best..... still vogue cam anak dara dulu......

1 comment:

  1. hhaahhaha...baguih punya comment...aku layan je every year tgk...but i dun really care sapa menang..as long aku tak sakit telinga hihik

    ReplyDelete